We wasted no time when the 2016 GEN6 Camaro started hitting the assembly line! With 150 miles on the clock we began fabrication of our twin turbo system for this new platform. We sights on more power a serious 427 cubic inch engine awaited so take full advantage of the turbos capabilities! Check this feature out!
1000 HP Twin Turbocharged Camaro!!
This particular build features the follow components!
- Redline 427 Cubic Inch LT1 Aluminum Engine
- Manley Forged “Turbo Tuff” Pistons 4.130″ Bore
- Manley Forged Steel 6.125″ Pro Series Connecting Rods
- Manley Forged Steel 4.00″ Crankshaft
- Redline Phase 6 Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
- Manley Titanium Intake Valves, Manley Inconnel Exhaust Valves
- Custom twin turbo system
- Comp Turbos Billet Wheel 66/62 “oil-less” turbos
- Redline 6″ Race Intercooler
- Tial Blow Off Valve 50mm
- Tial 44mm Wastegates
- Custom 3″ charge piping
- Redline Custom Supplement Fuel System
- Modified MSD Intake Manifold to facilitate 8 injectors
- Custom in tank dedicated fuel pump
- Billet Fuel Rails
- ID850 Injectors
- Redline Fuel Control Module
- Weld Racing S77 Drag Wheels
- HTR Graphics Package