Today’s cars require more then good hard parts to make power. Calibrating is the key to tying in the whole package. We currently calibrate using EFI Live/Flashcan and HP Tuners for our GM cars and SCT for the Ford Mustangs and Dodge DCX calibrating. Our high speed air fuel monitoring system enables accurate calibration of fuel curves while stable load control on our new Land & Sea “Dyno-mite” 24″ roller dyno helps to dial in the timing maps. The new setup will accurately measure power output up to 1400 RWHP and RWFT. Our new dyno lab allows us to monitor the following items:
- Air Fuel Ratio (Lambda) Using an ECM AFM1500 serial lab grade wide band
- Engine RPM
- Fuel Flow
- Engine Manifold Pressure (for boosted application)
- Exhaust System back pressure
- Intercooler pressure drop
- Horsepower and Torque to 1400 RWHP
In addition to calibrating factory PCM’s we also calibrate the aftermarket systems like FAST, GEN7 and Big Stuff 3 units and can also install and wire these units into your existing setup (where applicable). We are now using EFI Live V2 with RoadRunner real time technology for 98-03 GM cars!
It is important that when we do this process that the following things be provided or met;
- Vehicle must arrive with the fuel that will be used. ( don’t bring a car on high octane and run it on low octane!)
- The vehicle must be in safe and sound condition! (no bent rims and bald tires, no leaks of any kind, drivetrain must be functioning proper)
- Ignition system must be up to par. (Boosted applications should have colder heat range spark plugs)
- Cataylst must still be on the vehicle unless it is for “Off Highway Use Only”.
- A pre-cat bung must be installed so we can get an accurate reading of the Air Fuel Ratio
- Vehicles leaking fluids will not be dynoed!